We would like to update you regarding the current need for the purchase of the new meeting hall for the church in Chula Vista.
The immediate need is to obtain $175,000 in funding over the next two weeks by means of additional offerings from the Body, before the close of escrow on January 6. This amount is absolutely needed in order to complete the purchase of the property.
We appreciate and are thankful for all the brothers and sisters who have financially poured out from their spirit and heart. If there are any saints who missed the opportunity to contribute to this move of the Lord or those who would like to give an additional gift, they may do so in three easy, new ways.
Please join us in prayer for this need.
From the responsible brothers in the churches in San Diego County
Should you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or the following brothers:
Option 1 – Google Wallet
- Safely and securely sign in to your Google or Gmail account.
- “Compose” new email.
- Click the ($) dollar sign at the bottom of the frame, next to other email options, such as adding attachments and drive files.
- Follow onscreen instructions to add debit card and verify identity.
- Specify dollar amount and click Review.
- Make sure email recipient is email@example.com.
- Add an email subject and send.
- You will receive a confirmation email once the funds have been “received” by the Church in Chula Vista.
Option 2 – PAYPAL
You may access the Paypal account by the following links:
Option 3 – Wiring Directly to the Church’s Account
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org